07 September 2007

My Niece

When one of my nieces was invited to stay with my parents, I was not consulted and I therefore did not see any reason to proffer an opinion, which may not be welcome then. As times goes on, there were series of issues arising from that decision they made that later forced them to consult me. The most important of which was, the girl in question cannot communicate in English, everything has to be in native language which puts a damper on their image when visitors drop by or when she’s alone in the house and had to answer the house phone and her scores were so bad. I had to take pity on them and introduce them to Innovative Tutor for their tutoring program, which helped her a lot. Now her school grades are improved and she communicates and writes well.

0 Reaction(s).: